Living in Leeds & Grenville Submission Guidelines
We want you to have a chance to spread the word about your rural business or organization, and we can’t wait to share your story with our readers. Please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- This is not a place for political or personal opinions, religious views nor is it a chance to say anything negative about your competitor.
- This is an opportunity to shine the spotlight on your business, a new product, your services, a staff member, volunteer or provide us with details about your upcoming event.
- We ask that you only share your business address and phone number for people to contact you, unless, of course, you have previously paid for a Direct Link Listing ($25 + Hst/yr) to your website, e-mail and social media pages.
- We suggest you write your business profile/story in the way you would speak to a friend while chatting over coffee. A suggested length would be approx. 400 words.
- We reserve the right to edit for length, content and clarity and we reserve the right to accept or reject a submission based on topic content and appropriateness.
- Pictures are welcome and encouraged. Please send photos in jpeg format and include any required photographer credit. The person submitting the profile/story acknowledges that he/she has full rights to the images and text and has obtained proper releases where warranted.
- By submitting your business profile/story and/or photos you are confirming that your business is located in Leeds and Grenville County in the province of Ontario.
- We receive the digital rights to publish the submission on our digital platforms.